This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between Reaping What You Sow., an California, USA company ("Reaping What You Sow.com"), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the Reaping What You Sow.com service ("You", "Your", "Affiliate").
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for Reaping What You Sow.com, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the Reaping What You Sow.com Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchant’s banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs
- We might change the product or service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You agree to share Your commission earned from your first 15 sales with the affiliate’s on Your totem pole.You will be paid your commissions in increments per level once You have made your 15 sales qualifier to collect commissions from the (Share Bonus Plan), at such time as your account balance is $30.00, $450.00, $6,300.00, $88,000.00, $1,234,800.00.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Reaping What You Sow.com, and will have a 5% administration fee subtracted from each commission earned.
- Any page that contains Reaping What you Sow.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are paid via Direct Deposit where possible.
- Your physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be your actual address. Mail forwarding services, for the purpose of avoiding network demographics, is NOT allowed. For example, if you choose USA as your country, you must be in the USA. If you choose Russia as a country, you must be in Russia.
- You won't hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-Reaping What You Sow.com Web site does not mean that Reaping What You Sow.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that have not made their 15 sales qualifier and left inactive for 12 months will be assess, any balance with Reaping What You Sow.com only after the reaping what you sow team has made every reasonable effort to contact You(Via Cell phone, E-mail, U.S. mail, Text.) So that You are allowed the opportunity to make the require 15 sales qualifier to receive from the Dynamic Universal matrix commission structure, commissions due. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $1,234,800.00 a 10% fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Reaping What You Sow.com. Based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 12 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state.
- All affiliates will be removed from the commission matrix system once their balance is $1,234,800.00
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from the Reaping What You Sow affiliate marketing team program, or from Reaping What you Sow.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or through using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- If you run or utilize an incentive website, you MAY participate in Reaping What You Sow.com's pay-per-lead programs ONLY IF you receive specific written (fax or email are ok as well) permission from the merchant. You must also copy this specific permission to us, and that permission must detail exactly what kind of incentive your users have to click the links. Without this permission, your commissions may be voided. You are allowed to participate in any pay-per-sale programs without any special permission.
- At Reaping What You Sow.com, there are one levelof membership: Full All affiliates begin at the Full level, and can participate only in pay-per-sale programs. Your status will be changed to "Full" at the time of your first commission sent to you. You must also be participating as a top-level domain name, i.e., no generic free website services allowed. Only Full members can participate in pay-per-sale programs.
- You cannot refer yourself as a Merchant with Reaping What You Sow.com or purchase 15 items yourself and receive commission.